Who is West I-10 Fire Department…
- We have proudly served our community for the past 39 years.
- We work with the community through public relations events and safety presentations.
- Our department is made up of over 50 volunteers & funded by your generosity.
- We not only proudly serve the Katy community, but will server anywhere needed when called upon.
Our Emergency Response Efforts…
West I-10 Fire believes in community helping community. With this in mind, West I-10 Fire Department has aided in the hurricane relief efforts to help communities locally as well as nationally.
- Hurricane Harvey Relief – received and distributed $2.5 million in donations throughout Southeast Texas to help the community after Harvey made landfall. West I-10 also helped in the evacuation of 2,000 citizens, assisted local fire departments, local law enforcement, and the National Guard, among other tasks to assist the community
- Hurricane Florence Relief – received and shipped nearly $75k in donations to North Carolina and South Carolina to assist their community in the wake of Florence making landfall
- Hurricane Michael Relief – received and shipped nearly $75k in donations to Mexico Beach, Florida to aid their community in the wake of Michael making landfall
We are here to serve our community…
- Do you have a safety concern we can help with?
- Are you interested in a safety presentation?
- Is your community hosting an event you would like us to attend?
- Recently, we have helped in the efforts of Hurricanes Harvey, Florence (NC & SC), and Michael (FL).